Thursday, December 8, 2011

Need A New Phone?


Are you looking for a new phone? A spare phone? Or a phone not so expensive to give as a gift? I am selling my brand new Nokia C1-01 phone.

This Nokia C1-01 is perfect as a spare phone or as a gift to your teenage son or daughter as their first cellphone.

Here are the specs:

- 2G Network
- Weight: 78.8 g
- Camera: 600x480 pixels
- Bluetooth
- Radio
- Video

You can also check the complete specs on GSMARENA.


I checked some sellers on eBay and they're selling it for P2,500+.
I'm selling mine for P2,300, inclusive of everything. It's Globe-locked, color Grey, opened but NEVER been used, and has a 12-month Nokia warranty. I only opened the box to check if it's complete (battery, charger, manual, headset).

If you're interested, please leave a comment here with your contact number. I won't publish it, don't worry. I hate spammers too. :) Also, I would only be available for meetups. Hopefully, I'll get to sell this within next week.

I know I should be posting this on eBay but I don't have an account there and I think it would be useless for me to create one since I'm not really a seller per se. I just want to rid of things that I don't actually use and need and besides, I would probably get more traffic here on my blog than auction sites.

Thanks guys!

0 comments on "Need A New Phone?"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez