Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can you see my Adsense Ads?


Hi guys, so this is weird... but can you please please please let me know if you can see my Google Adsense ads here and on my other blog, Mara's Appetite?

I am not sure whether it's my browsers (Firefox and Safari) or my internet connection has been terrible lately that's why it won't load but I'm worried that my earnings will get affected (not that I get a thousand hits every day but still...) and I don't like the sight of my blog having these white spaces on the sidebar.

Help!

4 comments on "Can you see my Adsense Ads?"

bingkee on April 16, 2010 at 8:57 AM said...

It's stark and clear ---your Adsense ads are showing. I think it's your browser.....why don't you view it on IE or Google Chrome?

Anti Aging on April 17, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

Yes I can see you adsense...pero mas okay kung walang masyado kurkurantong yung website mo...it's better if kaunti lang or adsense na lang nakalagay para wala ng pagpipilian ung mga bisita mo..pls take a look at my sample here at saka clik mo ung name ko.

cornyman on April 19, 2010 at 6:44 AM said...

I can see all your Adsense ads (on top of your post and under your Tip box). I use Google Chrome at the moment.
Perhaps you have the Adblocker Plus Add-on in Firefox? It can block the Google Adsense code, so you won't see it on your and on other blogs (for a faster page load time)...

Joanne Teh on April 23, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

Hi,Mara,I can see your adsense. It located in just below your tip box. Is it? That is the only one Adsense Ads I can find in your blog. I hope this make you happy?!

Have a nice day! =)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez