Monday, November 28, 2011

At A Loss For Words



For the 3rd consecutive Sunday, Roger was up against Jo and like the previous Sundays, he won.

Roger Federer won his 6th straight ATP World Tour Finals™ title, won his 807th wins, won his 100th finals, won his 70th title.

I am at a loss for words right now.

Please check out OnCourtAd and The Federer Blog.

I have so much to say but my mind's too overwhelmed with joy and excitement about his ATP win.

Blog post to follow soon! :)

1 comments on "At A Loss For Words"

rjs mama on November 30, 2011 at 5:54 PM said...

I'm not really a fan of tennis, but my son wants to enroll in tennis class. Maybe I'll start being a fan soon :)

xoxo
fabgirl

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez