Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!


A very, very, very happy birthday to my mother dearest!! Today, she turns 46. Hooray!
Please don't tell me she looks young, etc. etc. I have heard all of that before! Haha!

I miss you Mommy!!! Hopefully you'll be back home on my 23rd birthday or for Christmas 2010. Please! And don't forget my pasalubongs (yes, with an S, it's plural), just take your pick from my list. Hehe! I love you! Have a mega fun day today there with Dan, Hannah and Dad. :)

My Mom a year or two ago.

Mommy's birthday cake from my niece and nephew. Her grandchildren from my cousin, her niece. :)

3 comments on "Happy Birthday Mommy!"

Ranran on January 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

alam ko na hitsura mo if you reach her age. haha! happy birthday kay tita! :-)

fedhz on January 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM said...

aww.. Happy Birthday Mommy. ^^ sana nga po umuwi na kayo kase super miss na kayo ni Mara. ^^

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on January 22, 2010 at 12:02 AM said...

A very happy birthday to your Mom.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez