Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome me on Nothing Charming!



Hi and hello to everyone who has been visiting this blog even with the lack of updates recently. Thank you for being so patient and still dropping cards on here. I appreciate it.

I would like to inform you all that I have combined Mara's Personal Bubble and this blog, Mara's Appetite to WordPress with my own domain. I know. It has been long overdue and I have been planning about it since last year. I finally pushed through with the move and the domain earlier this year and now it's ready!

I am so excited although I still have to make some changes and modifications on my old posts from my 2 old blogs to the new one. You know, make it more SEO-friendly and hopefully it will do good (and even better) like this blog.

I hope you still support me on my new and (still working on it) improved blog.
Please welcome me and change all the links on your blog roll to: Nothing Charming


See you all there!

0 comments on "Welcome me on Nothing Charming!"

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez