Monday, February 1, 2010

Roger Federer is Australian Open's CHAMPION... again!


After losing his winning streak to Rafael Nadal in last year's Australian Open, World Number 1 and my personal number 1 favorite, Roger Federer got back his AO title winning against Andy Murray in 3 straight sets. Not that Murray didn't give him a good a match especially during the last set where they played 13-11 tie break. It was an intense match but I had no doubt Roger will win it!

World Number 1. Roger Federer giving his Australian Open Championship Trophy a kiss on the cheek. :)

I am so happy I am just satisfying myself by thinking I am the trophy that Roger is kissing. :P

Sorry for not updating my blog about the tournament. This is a first but I was always updating via my twitter. If you are not following me yet, follow me at: HTTP://WWW.TWITTER.COM/MaraDeGuzman :) for more updates about my interesting day to day life, quotations, random things, and other updates.

1 comments on "Roger Federer is Australian Open's CHAMPION... again!"

Genefaith on February 6, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

wow great!!! he's my fave too!!!!

By the way, I make a review for your site here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/02/get-close-and-personal-with-mara/ in relation to Kaye and pehpot's Blogversary. Hope you like it:)

BTW, it's nice to know :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez